Gifts, Donations & Sponsorship
HOW TO GIVE
Sponsoring a the music festival or participant's award can be a game changer for kids! The event brings children in direct contact with experts who help affirm and inspire them along their way to excellence in the craft of music making. Receiving an award affirms their achievement and tells them that they should keep going! You can play a part in their musical education by giving a financial gift towards festival operations or awards. Awards are dispersed according to the discretion of our adjudicators.
Here's are a few things that are helpful to know when writing the check:
- Address the check to "Kitchener-Waterloo Kiwanis Music Festival"
- Indicate 'Operations' or 'Awards' on the memo part of the check.
- If your mailing address is not on the check, please include a note indicating what address your tax receipt should be mailed to.
- Checks need to be received by April 31st of the year of the festival. Checks received after that date will be held for the festival of the following year.
- The festival mailing address is 55 North Drive East Suite 193, Waterloo Ontario N2K 3T6.
- You can expect to receive a thank you letter from an award recipient shortly after the finale concert!
All sponsorships are acknowledged below with their corresponding level.
To view the levels, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
The Ontario Registered Music Teacher's Association -Crystal-
CIBC Wood Gundy Bush-Henderson Investment Team -Bourdeaux-
Anonymous Donor -Bourdeaux-
National Music Camp of Canada -Bourdeaux-
Tri-City Pianos -Bourdeaux-
The City of Kitchener -Bourdeaux-
The Ursula Yundt Memorial Award for Piano Ensembles
Ursula Yundt was a piano and theory teacher in the Waterloo area. She loved making music with others and encouraging others to do so. This award is given out annually to the top piano ensemble.
The Ruth Priddle Memorial Award for Choir
Ruth Priddle served as a member of the festival board for ten years and loved choirs. This award is given out annually to the top choir.
GALAXY - Acknowledgement on Sponsorship Page of the Festival Website
CRYSTAL - Galaxy Level + An Advertisement in the Festival Printed Program
IMPERIAL RED - Crystal Level + a Logo and Link on the Home Page of the Festival Website
SILVER PEARL - Imperial Red Level + Acknowledgement at the Finale Concert
BOURDEAUX - Silver Pearl Level + Festival Partner Package
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today for details!